4.26.2011

Royal Wedding Viewing Party at Montage Beverly Hills

I'm not going to lie; part of me has considered pulling an all-nighter to watch the Royal Wedding. The big event definitely ranks -- at least to me -- as one of those "I remember where I was..." lifetime moments, but reminiscing about being on my couch at 1 a.m. Friday in pajamas doesn't scream "glam." Not to mention I'd fall dead asleep at work later that day.

That said, when I think about where I'd like to watch "Big Willie" and "Waity Katie" tie the knot (aside from Westminster Abbey), I envision a place much more glamorous than my living room. Something along the lines of high tea at the Ritz in London; but unfortunately, that would require vacation days and some serious travel dough. So I'm excited to tell you about the next best thing: A Royal Wedding viewing party during (what else?) Afternoon Tea at the Montage Beverly Hills this Friday, April 29, from 12 to 4 p.m.


The (pre-recorded) Royal Wedding and pre- and post-event highlights will be broadcast in the Montage's Lobby Lounge and Library for your viewing pleasure, while artisanal teas (served in china, of course) and fabulous pastries prepared by Pastry Chef Richard Ruskell (Food Network’s Last Cake Standing) are on the menu. Traditional Tea ($39/pp) includes sandwiches, scones, and pastries; an upgraded Royal Tea option gets you a choice of Pomegranate or Kir Royale champagne, priced respectively at $51 and $61 per person.


Enjoy Afternoon Tea at Montage Beverly Hills

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Montage


Little ones will also feel like royalty with Montage's Mommy & Me Afternoon Tea package. Just order Afternoon Tea for yourself and your little one gets a Children's Tea order for free. After all, what little girl or boy wouldn't want to pretend to be a prince or princess for the day, especially while watching real ones in historic castles, cathedrals and carriages on TV?


Make your reservation by calling (310) 860-7940.


Montage Beverly Hills

225 N. Canon Dr.

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

(310) 860-7940


Royal couple photo credit: Mario Testino

1 comment:

  1. It is really a refreshing and heart soothing article go through. It is an excellent royal wedding viewing party at montage beverly hills. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails