11.11.2012

Starting Tomorrow: 10 Days of Thanksgiving Recipes

Starting Tomorrow: 10 Days of Thanksgiving Recipes!
Photo: BonAppetit
Thanksgiving -- the veritable Super Bowl of foodie holidays -- is right around the corner. If you haven't started planning your Turkey Day menu, it's time to get serious. Think about it: In only 10 days (yikes!!) a flock of friends and family who put the "fun" in dysfunctional will descend upon your home. Worse yet, they'll be jet-lagged. Not to mention very, very hungry. You need to be prepared.

Luckily, I've done some legwork for you. You see, I have a small family -- we cap out at nine people total -- but it's my dream to cook and feed an army on Thanksgiving. Hence why I've spent the last few weeks researching some of the best Thanksgiving recipes from cookbooks and cooking sites the world over. If I could make all of them, I would. But I can't. That's where you come in. Over the next 10 days, I'll share a dish-by-dish Thanksgiving recipe guide including stuffing, sides, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, gravy, dessert and the show-stopper itself: The Turkey. 

Put on your elastic-waisted pants and get ready for a Thanksgiving recipe rumble. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails